Scheduled flights will gradually resume from June 21th. We are very happy to welcome our guests back to Airport Weeze after over 100 days of Corona break.
Hygiene measures at Airport Weeze
We have implemented comprehensive measures to protect your health:
- Please use the disinfection stations available at the terminal entrances.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory for all passengers and visitors. Please remember a mouth-nose covering.
Light travel masks are available at the airport information desk.
- Please keep a distance of 1.5 metres to other people. We have put up markings in places where queues are likely.
We also had to reduce the amount of seating. We ask for your understanding.
- Wherever our guests come in direct contact with airport staff, for example at check-in, boarding card control, information desk, we have installed glass screens for optimal hygiene.
- We have also planned increased cleaning intervals in all areas frequented by passengers.
Please familiarise yourself with the health measures provided by your airline. The mask requirement currently also applies on board the aircraft, there may be special rules regarding your hand luggage. You find further information on the website of your airline www.ryanair.com and www.corendonairlines.com
Tip: Check-in and security controls may take extra time because of the additional health precautions. You should therefore be at the airport at least 2 hours before departure.
We thank you for your understanding and wish you a pleasant flight!
Your Airport Weeze team
For questions about Ryanair please visit their website www.ryanair.com | Simple guidelines for healthy flying. Please check here.
New flight experience with Corendon Airlines! Click here..
Last updated: 15.06.2020
Please be aware that waiting times can occur at boarding pass control/visa check and security control and especially at passport control for non-Schengen flights due to new control regulations. This may happen especially during the holiday season. So please make sure that you allow plenty of time at the airport. We recommend to show up two hours prior to departure to reach your flight on time.