Covid-19 rapid antigen test at the Airport
Since January 1, the new Corona entry regulation of the state of North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW) requires all travellers returning from RKI risk areas to take a Covid-19 test. Without a test, a ten-day quarantine applies.
The quarantine can be avoided by a negative result of a Covid-19 rapid antigen test. This rapid test is offered at the Airport in cooperation with the company Ripkens-Training:
- Innovative, approved and reliable saliva test (without throat/nose swab).
- Result is available after only 15 minutes. The negative confirmation is available directly to take home.
- Price: 45,00 € (incl. VAT). The personalized confirmation is included.
- Payment options: EC card, credit card, cash + Apple Pay
- Parking available near the terminal (3 € / hour).
The Covid-19 rapid antigen tests in the Terminal at the Airport are also available for private individuals and employees of companies.
(Navi: 47652 Weeze | Flughafen-Ring 1)
Mo. - Sat. 9 - 12 h | 15 - 18 h
Sun. 15 - 18 h
And for all flight arrivals on all weekdays.
Appointments are not necessary. Short waiting times are possible.
Questions? Then please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Please note: The so-called spit test is a rapid antigen test, it is not a PCR test. When returning to NRW, the rapid test according to the Corona entry regulations of the state of NRW is sufficient. Please ask your airline or the RKI about the entry regulations of your travel country.