Hygiene measures at Airport Weeze
We have implemented comprehensive measures to protect your health:
- Please use the disinfection stations available at the terminal entrances.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory for all passengers and visitors. Please remember a mouth-nose covering. Light travel masks are available at the airport information desk.
- Please keep a distance of 1.5 metres to other people. We have put up markings in places where queues are likely. We also had to reduce the amount of seating. We ask for your understanding.
- Wherever our guests come in direct contact with airport staff, for example at check-in, boarding card control, information desk, we have installed glass screens for optimal hygiene.
- We have also planned increased cleaning intervals in all areas frequented by passengers.
Please familiarise yourself with the health measures provided by your airline. The mask requirement currently also applies on board the aircraft, there may be special rules regarding your hand luggage. You find further information on the website of your airline www.ryanair.com and www.corendonairlines.com
Tip: Check-in and security controls may take extra time because of the additional health precautions. You should therefore be at the airport at least 2 hours before departure.
We thank you for your understanding and wish you a pleasant flight!
Your Airport Weeze team
New flight experience with Corendon Airlines! Click here